REGIONAL PROGRAMS + ROADSHOW EVENTS
The Nature Play SA team are committed to connecting with children, teachers and parents from all over South Australia. We are excited to offer country South Australian communities the opportunity to access our popular school and community events.
Our regional visits consist of 3-5 days in length with playgroup, preschool and primary school sessions facilitated during the day and professional development sessions for teachers hosted after school. We are also available to host parent and community engagement sessions in the early evening.
Our previous roadshows have included visits to the Eyre Peninsula, York Peninsula, South East and the Riverland.
We are able to come to any region, subject to demand and availability and welcome the opportunity to partner with local governments and/or your regional NRM boards who have active school programs.
HOW IT WORKS
If you would like a Nature Play SA roadshow to visit your region or want to learn more about how we can work with you, email us here.
After your initial expression of interest, we will work alongside you to contact schools and kindy’s within your region and develop your bespoke roadshow program. Sites may elect to host whole school events, year level incursions, nature play festivals and whole staff training sessions.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Free-Play Mini-Festivals perfect for year level or whole school celebrations
- Playgroup sessions exploring sensory play, natural elements and loose parts
- Kindy and Preschool cubby building and/or natural elements incursions
- Primary incursions that focus on:
- Cubby building (developing General Capabilities)
- Exploring natural elements (Science, English and The Arts)
- Geocaching (HASS)
- STEM in nature investigations
- Teacher Professional Development
- Parent Information Sessions