To keep up to date with our events and offerings subscribe to our email list!
NATURE PLAY EVENTS
Nature Play SA partners with councils, state government, education providers, local businesses, and corporate partners to deliver nature play events for local communities.
With a vision to connect children with nature through outdoor learning and play, we deliver events ranging from small school holiday programs, bespoke events, to major partnership events for thousands of families.
Our events engage families and groups in nature through play, creativity, curiosity, meaningful experiences in nature, and open-ended play.
- This event has passed.
CANCELLED: Cubby Town DAY 1
July 17, 2018 @ 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
*** IMPORTANT UPDATE: CUBBY TOWN TUES 17 JULY CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER WARNINGS // We’re incredibly disappointed to advise the first day of our two-day Cubby Town event – TUESDAY 17 JULY – is cancelled due to severe weather.
Unfortunately, winds in excess of 45km winds are predicted which present hazardous conditions for the event. Our priority is to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment for your children and we do not want to compromise your experience.
If you have booked tickets for Tuesday please check your email for further information and confirmation of ticket refunds which will be processed today. Tickets remain available for Wednesday 18 July if you would like to enjoy the winter sunshine! ***
It’s baaaack! We’re so excited to be teaming up with National Parks South Australia again for our 4th Cubby Town event on 17 – 18 July in Belair National Park.
This year? There’ll be cubby building, wattle and eucalypt crown making, low ropes, guided walks with National Parks SA Rangers, bell tents for reading and natural loose parts play, along with as much free play as your nature players can handle in the Adventure Playground and wild surrounds.
Bring your picnic rugs, hot thermos, and winter warms and be part of the magic of Cubby Town 2018!
For Cubby Town FAQs click HERE
Please Ensure You Read the Booking Instructions Below Prior To Purchasing Your Tickets.
Please Note Places Are Strictly Limited For Each Day Of This Event And Tickets Are Essential. Here Are A Couple Of Things To Help Make Your Booking:
- Cubby Town is ticketed and numbers capped to ensure the enjoyment and safety of attendees
- Tickets must be booked prior to the event (no purchases will be available at Cubby Town)
- Tickets are $10 per child and $5 per adult per day (plus Eventbrite fees). National Park entry is covered with your tickets and children under 12 months do not require tickets to the event
- Please ensure you book for ALL children (aged 1+) AND adults attending. No further tickets will be available once the event has sold out and entry to Cubby Town will only be granted to those with valid tickets.
- Tickets are valid for one day and are not transferrable (only valid for the day you have booked for)
- Children remain the responsibility of parents and carers
- Further handy event info will be provided upon booking and in the lead up to Cubby Town.
We can’t wait to see the amazing cubby creations soon!!
Interested in hosting your own Nature Play SA Event Experience? SEE OUR OFFERINGS