The magic of our major winter Cubby Town event has been packaged into an intimate family cubby building adventure in Belair National Park!
Discover our special creek-side cubby space, beautiful bell tents for reading and loose parts play, create a eucalypt mask, spot local wildlife, and play to your wild heart’s content!
Cubby Town: by the Creek is capped at 100 attendees and you can book your places to this unique family experience through Eventbrite. Here are a couple of things that may come in handy when making your booking!
- Tickets must be booked prior to the event [no ticket purchases will be available on the day]
- All attending adults and children aged 2+ years require their own tickets [children $18 / adults $5]
- This event is recommended for children aged 2 – 12. Children under 2 years accompanying family to the event don’t require a ticket [free]
- Vehicle entry fees to Belair National Park are covered with your event ticket booking
- Specific directions to our cubby location and other handy info will be provided upon booking!
This event is being featured as part of the Nature Play Festival which runs over the Spring School Holidays from 1 – 15 October. To find out more about the Festival head to our main events page!