Nature Play SA acknowledges Traditional owners of Country throughout Australia and recognise the continuing connection to lands, waters and communities. We pay our respect to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures; and Elders both past and present.
To keep up to date with our events and offerings subscribe to our email list!
October 1 @ 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Come down to Gilbertson Gully for a morning of nature based fun. Participate in nature crafts, reading in nature, gully tours and gully exploring and collect your Down by the Sea guide!
Here are a couple of things that may come in handy when making your booking:
- This event is capped at 40 attendees.
- Tickets must be booked prior to the event [no ticket purchases will be available on the day]
- All attending adults and children require their own ticket.
- This event is recommended for children aged 4 – 12 years.
- While our trained Nature Play SA and City of Holdfast Bay staff will be on hand at this event, children remain the responsibility of their parents / carers
Gully Adventures is being featured as part of the Nature Festival.
Please follow the latest government health guidelines regarding the coronavirus, including physical distancing and good hygiene. Hand sanitiser will be available. If you are unwell please do not attend.
Contact tracing – All event/ activity attendees will be required to register to participate and acknowledge they have read an understood the latest government health guidelines regarding the coronavirus. At the event/ activity guests will be required to check in. Details of attendees will only be held for the purpose of contact tracing if required.
Please contact us if you have any questions. We can’t wait to nature play with you soon!