To keep up to date with our events and offerings subscribe to our email list!
NATURE PLAY EVENTS
Nature Play SA partners with councils, state government, education providers, local businesses, and corporate partners to deliver nature play events for local communities.
With a vision to connect children with nature through outdoor learning and play, we deliver events ranging from small school holiday programs, bespoke events, to major partnership events for thousands of families.
Our events engage families and groups in nature through play, creativity, curiosity, meaningful experiences in nature, and open-ended play.
- This event has passed.
Nature Play Forest Festival [BOOKINGS NOW OPEN!]
April 18, 2018 - April 19, 2018
🌲 Welcome friends! Please ensure you read the booking instructions below prior to purchasing your tickets 🌲
Grab your picnic blankets and beanies, Nature Play Forest Festival is returning to Kuitpo Forest in Autumn 2018! Come join us as we celebrate the holidays with wild nature play adventures and make magical memories with family and friends.
The Nature Play Forest Festival is specially created for children aged 0 – 12 years and their families. You can access the event flyer here and Forest Festival FAQs here. Activities and features throughout the forest include:
- Low ropes adventure course through the pines
- Natural loose parts play
- Wild cubby building in the Eucalyptus forest
- Story time + family reading amongst the pines
- Australian animal-themed family yoga classes with Eternal Yoga & Wellness
- Orienteering & bushwalking trails
- ‘Nature hands-on’ with Adelaide and Mount Lofty Ranges NRM Board’s NRM Education program
- Autumn mask making with Kate Hubmayer
- Nature potion and tinkering stations
- Wildlife display and shows with Animals Anonymous
- Bush Stick Xylophone jam sessions with Tribal Instruments
- Our food truck friends: Forage Supply Co; From The Butlers Pantry; Sunshine Iceblocks; and Sookii La La Street Food.
Please note places are strictly limited for each day of this event and tickets are essential. Here are a couple of things to help you plan your ticket purchases:
- This event is ticketed and numbers capped to ensure the enjoyment and safety of attendees on the day
- Tickets must be booked prior to the event [no purchases will be available at the Festival]
- Tickets are $10 per child and $5 per adult per day [plus Eventbrite fees]. Babies under 1 year old do not require tickets to the event.
- Please ensure you book for ALL children [aged 1+] AND adults attending. No further tickets will be available once the event has sold out and entry to the Festival will only be granted to those with valid tickets.
- Tickets are valid for one day and are not transferrable [only valid for the day you have booked for]
- Children remain the responsibility of parents and carers
- Specific directions and other handy info will be provided upon booking and in the lead up to the Festival.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR TICKETS
🌲🌲🌲 Forest Festival is proudly organised by Nature Play SA, Alexandrina Council, Mount Barker District Council and Forestry SA. We can’t wait to see you in the Forest soon! 🌲🌲🌲
Interested in hosting your own Nature Play SA Event Experience? SEE OUR OFFERINGS