3. Go for a bushwalk
Go for a bushwalk: work on your perseverance and endurance by going on a bushwalk that challenges you.
South Australia has so many incredible bushwalks. The benefits of walking in nature include improved mental health and wellbeing, overall fitness, and greater connection to nature.
Some great resources for bushwalks include:
- 10 Adelaide bushwalks for families (Nature Play SA)
- 12 National Park trails near Adelaide that are accessible with wheelchairs (Good Living)
- Walking SA
- Find a National Park near you (National Parks and Wildlife Services SA)
- 13 regional parks with accessible features (Good Living)
- 20 things to notice in National Parks, botanic gardens & other natural spaces
If you are into spotting local plants or wildlife on your walk check out these resources: