This guide is more than a book. It’s a renewed narrative of connecting to nature and ourselves. Drawing upon art and science, it crafts a beautiful and compelling story of South Australia’s wildlife, plants, and ecosystems. It explores notions of self – such as love, belief, doubt – while entwining ecological concepts of habitats, symbiotic relationships, fire, environmental clearance, species behaviour, extinction, and recovery.
Inside the bound hardcover book, you’ll discover:
- 368 pages guiding you through the beautiful natural world of SA’s National Parks and wild paces
- Four landscape chapters exploring the bush, freshwater, salty land and sea, and outback habitats
- A collection of poetry, photography, ideas to connect with nature, illustrated plants and wildlife, and species descriptions that explore ecological concepts through a creative narrative
- Over 680 featured plant and animal species, including more than 70 species of conservation significance
- Groups and individuals striving to protect South Australia’s unique species and habitats, as well as helpful resources where you can learn more.
There are no reviews yet.