- What payment methods can I use to pay?
- When will I be charged?
- What happens if I cancel my order?
- Can I pay using paypal?
What payment methods can I use to pay?
When you are ready to finalise payment on your purchase, you have two options.
Credit Card or PayPal
Purchasing online with your credit card is the simplest and most convenient way of shopping. Simply fill in your details and we will bill the purchase to your card.
- we accept most major credit and debit cards; VISA and Mastercard. You can also choose to pay using PayPal.
- your card details will be securely processed within 24 hours of the transaction. After this processing occurs, you will receive an email confirming the transaction is approved or disapproved,
- your credit card will be billed to Nature Play SA
- our online payment system using Stripe is completely safe, as all of your credit card details are encrypted.
- Afterpay offers you an easy way to pay over time for your purchases
When will I be charged?
Whether you choose to pay by credit or debit card or by PayPal, we only take payment when your items have been dispatched. Only items that are available are charged.
What happens if I cancel my order?
If you haven’t submitted an order you can clear the items in your shopping basket at any time by clicking the ‘Remove’ button next to the product you do not wish to purchase in your shopping basket.
If you have placed an order but then wish to change or cancel it, please contact us as soon as you can. We will try our best to make any changes, but we cannot make any guarantee, as the order may already have been processed. In such cases, you may have to wait until you receive the order then follow the normal Returns procedures. You will find more information about this under ‘Returns’.
How do I pay using PayPal?
If you choose to pay by PayPal, you can:
- Once at checkout, select PayPal. You will then be directed to PayPal, where you will login in to your PayPal account and complete the order.
- All PayPal orders are charged when we despatch your items. We’re sorry but, for security reasons, we do not offer PayPal as a method of payment for exchange orders.
- Where do you deliver?
- How much does delivery cost and how long will it take?
- How soon will I receive my order?
Where do you deliver?
We currently only deliver within Australia.
How much does delivery cost and how long will it take?
We have a range of options for shipping and delivery:
· Regular postage is $9.95 flat rate within Australia, unless your order is especially large, heavy or bulky.
· Local pick-up is FREE from NPSA HeadOffice via arrangement
Postage options will be offered to you at checkout. We will contact you if an additional shipping payment is required for your order.
Tracking is included on all items posted within Australia.
It is your responsibility to advise us should an order delivery be late, incorrect or damaged. Please contact us immediately here. Should an order be lost in transit, damaged or incorrect, we may not send replacement items immediately. Replacement items will be despatched according to our discretion. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from late delivery.
How soon will I receive my order?
We’ll do our best to ship your order within 3 business days. All parcels are sent via Australia Post or Sendle and will usually take between 5-10 days to reach you.
Express post parcels will generally be received between 1-2 days after shipping. Please check your Australia Post Network details for actual delivery times and allow extra time for Australia Post to deliver your parcel at busy times, like Christmas.
If you require a parcel urgently, please let us know and we will endeavour to send it out within 24 hours.
- What’s your return policy?
- How do I return an item?
- Where should I send my returns?
What’s your return policy?
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your Nature Play SA purchase. If you’ve changed your mind on your purchase, you are welcome to send us a message, then wrap it up in its original packaging and mail it back to us with an explanatory note, within 7 days of receipt. This applies to all purchases, including sale items. If it is received, by us, in new condition, with original packaging intact, we will be happy to refund your money or offer you a shop credit or exchange. If an item is damaged or faulty, please email us within 7 days to organise replacement of goods or full refund.
Delivery and packaging charges are not refundable unless as a result of our error.
How do I return an item?
If it is received, by us, in new condition, with original packaging intact, we will be happy to refund your money or offer you a shop credit or exchange. Postage is at the expense of the purchaser.
Where should I send my returns?
If you are returning goods for refund please send them to:
Nature Play SA
PO Box 820
BLACKWOOD SA 5051